WE SUPPLY OPTIMUM PACKING SOLUTION
Aiming to reduce 20%* in total cost and 50%* in environmental burden. (*Compared to wood packaging)
– Analyze current packaging system for improvement.
– Establish points of current system to be improved and propose design to implement those improvements.
– Design and produce prototype pack.
– Test prototype pack.
– Follow trial shipment via “Inter Trak”.
– Evaluate analysis of shipping and testing trials.
– Implement use and supply
UNI-PAK: RETURNABLE BOX WITH ANY SIZE
– CAP: made from PVC plate and aluminum bar to make it stronger
– SLEEVE: heavy duty paper Tri-Wall AAA 1300G
– PALLET: plastic pallet, made from HDPE by extrusion method, can produce any size without mold requirement.
– Can produce any size based on customer’s product size
– That’s returnable box, can use many times
– Can be folded when stored to save warehouse space.
COMBINE PACKING MATERIALS: EPE FOAM, WOODEN, CARTON
– CAP and SLEEVE: Heavy duty paper Tri-Wall AA 350G
– PALLET: Wooden Pallet
– PARTITION and ACCESSORIES: Heavy duty paper Tri-Wall AA 350G and EPE foam
– Save packing cost for customer.
– Optimum design for customer’s product
– Protect customer’s product safety when packing and delivery.